ElectionEditThe first election:
Elections will begin on the second day of a new server. Each round of elections lasts two days.
Term length and the election cycle:
The Premier is the only Rank X player. Premiers hold office for 16 days. An election cycle is 14 days.
- The Premier is elected through a 3 day kingdom-wide election beginning 4 days after the server opens.
- Any player with Development, Honor, Donation Points or City Points ranked in the top 50 in the Kingdom can run for election.
- Players with a score ranking in the top 70% can vote in the election. Ballots cast by players with higher Titles will be weighted more than average ballots.
- An impeachment vote can be initiated as early as 4 days after the election by players with the title of Infante or higher and any score ranking in the top 10. A score ranking in the top 30% is required to vote on impeachment.
- The Premier is the only Rank X player in the Kingdom and holds the power to grant Rank IX to other players and set rank requirements on each city in the Kingdom. All officials and Governors in the Kingdom are appointed by the Premier.
- The Premier initiates Kingdom tasks to stimulate Kingdom-wide growth and development.
Each player’s vote is weighted according to their Title. Players with higher Titles have more influence during an election.
When the election ends, the candidate with the best weighted vote results will win the election.
If there is only one candidate, at least one vote is required for legitimacy. If no votes are cast, the election fails and the Kingdom will have no Premier during the next term.
If multiple candidates have the same vote results, the player who submitted their candidacy earliest wins the election.
After the election, the player with the highest weighted vote results becomes the Premier of the Kingdom and attains Rank X. The Ex-Premier drops from Rank X to Rank VII. Other officials hold the same Rank and Office.
On the Diplomacy Tab you can see the Relationship to the other Kingdoms. The Premier and the Minister of Diplomacy can switch the Kingdom Relations. You can also look at the Kingdom History on that menu.
Every Kingdom owns Landmarks that grant Kingdom-wide bonuses. Upgrading Landmarks requires much more Silver than any one player could earn, so every player should donate generously to maximize advantages.
Stimulus Tasks are initiated for a limited duration each day/week (depending on the task) by the Premier or Kingdom officials. Stimulus tasks give Kingdom-wide bonuses for a short time, so it’s best for all players coordinate to reap the greatest benefit.